Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It Goes on and on and on......

“What day is it....and in what month.....this clock never seemed soo alive....” …...”And its youuu and meeeeee......and all other people....with nothing to doooo....nothing to loooose”....”And its youuuuu nd me......”

I walk up to my table...take my mobile..6:30....y the fish(:P) did I put the alarm this early??.I switch off the alarm...drop bak to the bed, with a heavy thud!!

…..........
….........
…........

Somebody knocks on your door and asks you to wake up.......must be prince.....I look at the watch....its 8.......till what time was I up yesterday??all I rem is reading that book I took frum library last week...gotta return that...its putting me to sleep evry time I read it.....

Somebody is again knocking on the door.....its not prince....
“Arrrada.......???”
…...
No reply.Not a mallu...
“Hu is it?”
“Its Mohit”
“Oh crap!!!!...............”
“What?”
“Oh...Sorry... It's not you....I jus rememberd that I havent writen the report!!I slept off “ (..thats y I put the alarm......damn library book.....)
“Ohk.......when will u start writng?coz I hav some doubts with the reading...the graphs going haywire....”
“Dunno...lemme wash up first....ill start in 5 mins...”
“k....Chal”

I stare at the clock for sumtime.8 am...I get up, wash....brush....sit bak.........take up the lab manual...browse through the five observation tables I hav to draw...I take up a pen..nt working...another one...working....k fine...here we go.......

….............

I reorder the pages and put them in a file....its already 9..dress up.....Run to my neighbors room, to get ma lab coat....Down the stairs...throught the hostel gate.....wait for a second.....turn bak, run bak to the room....the report is still in my table........again run bak...... RUN FORREST RUN......Everything else is a blur...I slow down as I see electrical lab.tired...i get inside....everyones in a hurry....sum are finishing up their reports......drawing observations....graphs....and some others browsing thru the manual, prep fer viva....

The lab assistant gives me a cold look....What did I do??........as if he read my mind... “Put on your lab coat...”......oh!!! ...k

I submit my report....mohit was right....the graph is nt coming right....hope the instructor wouldnt notice....

I join my group.....chat for sumtime...irritate vasant for sumtime...:P....thats the usual routine now....move to our work bench.....”TEST ON DC SHUNT MOTOR”.Vasant reads out the name of the experiment.."Whats a shunt motor?" .."Doesnt matter...just connect the wires as in the diagram"."Hmmmmm"

Two hours to go....I remember a Jack Johnson song...."It goes on...and on...and on".....

“Chal.Lets start”....................

3 comments:

  1. Yup! That's what MT2 is all about for us... procrastination, worthless effort and pissing off Vasanth.
    One thing's for sure... MT starts that way but when the job for the day is done we're walking out humming the jack sparrow song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u must add a new gadget to your blog...'fish'.its thr in gadgets>more gadgets

    ReplyDelete