Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 2, 2009

Which Is You Fav Soong??

Yesterday, while i was chatting to ma friend, she asked me. “Which is your favourite song”.What I thought to be a pretty much easy question to answer when i saw it first , changed its demeanor as soon as I started to type the name of a song. Thousands of names popped into my mind, one by one, like those small cloud shaped dialog boxes ,you see in almost all comic strips. I was stunned at my own inability to pick one favourite song. “I give up ;) there are too much favourites for me. :D “ I replied. “Heheee....... That was my friend's problem,mine, and now yours too.Try narrowing it down to atleast the top 10songs...its harder than u think.......”She said.

Hav you ever made a list??All those songs, once you hear themm,u keep on humming its tune till ur annoyed friend asks you to stop..All those songs, when you hear them, you want to sing along,as loud as possible, even when you are listeing to your ipod, in a crowded bus........All those songs,when you first hear them, u know its love at first sound(:P),u know u will be hearing the song for a loooooooong time..................

I left the conversation soon,sat down determined to make a list.”This must be hard!!!”.....It was......

I opened Media Monkey(A decent software to organise your music,if you hav a really large music collection), scrolled down the whole library, album by album and artist by artist, added a song to a new playlist if i found it worth being a tough competitor. And after what seemd like an eternity, i reached the end of the list. 42 songs.......42!!!............Now..Filtering out the 10 best from these 42 was the hardest part....... Sometimes it pained me to leave one out, or remove one from the final list.I just couldnt part with some of them.Again,,after a looong time, i finally came up with my 10 songs i couldnt live without.

When you have that extra bit of free time, please do try this.And post me your lists!!Believe it or not.Its tough.Its Fun too.....


This is my final list


1.It's Okay – Junkyard Groove

2.Wake Me When September Ends – Green Day

3.Don't Wanna Miss A Thing – Aerosmith

4.Blame It On the Weatherman – Bewitched

5.Miracle Drug – U2

6.Yellow – Coldplay

7.Happy Ending – Avril Lavigne

8.You're Beautiful – James Blunt

9.You'll Be In My Heart – Phil Collins

10.Iris – Goo Goo Dolls


And if i redo the whole process again, im sure,this list WILL change.So lets keep it at this list,for the time being.




2 comments:

  1. heyy.. nice post.. nice thot.. its soo true... i dont think i ever can.. i dont even wanna give it a shot.. :P and the instances abt the ipod and ur frens asking u to shut up.. thats so true! lol... if i ever think of making a list.. i shall post it here... oh btw... english pattu mathre kelkkarullo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm......just fer now......since evry1 would be reading it.......i didnt want to offend others....otherwise half would be ar rehman and the other half would have been the old malayalam songs.....

    ReplyDelete